This blog offers travel advice, inspiration and destination recommendations for families traveling with young children. The blog’s primary goals are to inspire families to travel and provide helpful tools for planning and enjoying their next fun adventure.
Little B and the Boy wants to hear from you! Please comment and share your own experiences and encourage your friends and family to join our discussion.
My philosophy of traveling with a young family: Book the trip or hop in the car and go. If you don’t, you’ll never go anywhere. Yes, you’ll have more to lug through the airport or pack in the car than before you had kids (see my packing checklists) and there will be an occasional challenging moment (or two), but you’ll have memories you and your children will always cherish, your children will learn about the world they live in and maybe you’ll learn something about yourself or your family while you’re at it. My husband and I traveled a lot before we had kids and we didn’t want to stop exploring once the kids were born. Ever since they were a few months old, our children travel with us enriching each experience.
The story of the name “Little B and the Boy”: When I was pregnant with my twins, doctors referred to my babies as Baby A and Baby B (as they always do with twins). Baby A was a boy and Baby B was a girl. I recall at some point a month or two after the babies were born my dad stopped me and said, “Andrea, you do realize your children have names, don’t you?”. As time went on, we continued to refer to our children as Baby B, which soon morphed into Little B, and the Boy (Baby A never stuck). We still find ourselves today calling our girl Little B and occasionally, though not directly, referring to our boy as “the Boy”. Together, they are Little B and the Boy.
Andrea Walsh, Member, Team Walsh Media, LLC
Little B and the Boy TM Little B and the Boy is a registered trademark of Team Walsh Media, LLC.
All material and images for www.littlebandtheboy.wordpress.com are copyright 2011 to 2015 unless otherwise noted, © Andrea S. Walsh and http://www.littlebandtheboy.wordpress.com, 2011 to 2015. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Andrea S. Walsh and http://www.littlebandtheboy.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content and notification to Team Walsh Media, LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Team Walsh Media, LLC respects the rights of all copyright holders and has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users who infringe the rights of copyright holders. If You believe that Your work has been copied or used in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Team Walsh Media, LLC the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512:
· A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
· Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
· Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
· Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
· A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
· A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For copyright inquiries under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act please contact Team Walsh Media, LLC at:
Andrea S. Walsh, Team Walsh Media, LLC, Member and Copyright Agent
4 Stayton Circle, Houston, TX 77024